IMAGINE (formerly Roberto Soto Acosta & Asociados / Consultores) is a consulting business dedicated to helping nongovernmental institutions secure financial and other resources, essential to their well-being and that of the communities they serve. Our mission is to maximize the development potential of our clients and their success in fundraising, to enable them to achieve their goals and fulfill their mission.
IMAGINE focuses on hardworking, committed institutions that provide vital health and social services, nourish us through the arts and culture, educate our communities, protect our environment and ecosystems, and advocate for human rights and social justice.
We are particularly interested in working with entities focused on our most vulnerable communities and individuals, in Puerto Rico, the United States and abroad.
We firmly believe in individual philanthropy and urge our customers in Puerto Rico to seek support from individual members of the community in these difficult times for the third sector. Nonetheless, we work with our clients to make sure they have an appropriate mix of funding, with gifts from the public and individuals, as well as grants from corporations, foundations, associations and government sources.
As IMAGINE and as individuals with a history of community service, IMAGINE’s Associates have had the privilege of successfully working with organizations representing all areas of the nonprofit sector in Puerto Rico, New York, Illinois and Florida. Our customers work in the areas of arts and culture, higher education, health, social/human services, animal welfare and the environment.
Some of our clients include:
• Colegio de Médicos Cirujanos de Puerto Rico • Council for Puerto Rico - U.S. Affairs •
• Instituto de Cultura Puertorriqueña • National Hispanic Circus, Inc. (New York) •
• Fideicomiso de Conservación de Puerto Rico • Fundación SIDA • YMCA de San Juan •
• Alianza para la Educación Alternativa • Amigos del Bosque Pterocarpus •
• Museo de Arte de Ponce • Museo Dr. Pío López Martínez (UPR, Cayey) •
• National Urban Fellows, Inc. • Women of Color AIDS Council (Boston) •
• Institución de Niños Andrés • Museo Casa Roig (UPR, Humacao) •
• National Minority AIDS Council (Washington, DC) •
• Corporación del Estuario de la Bahía de San Juan •
• Universidad de Puerto Rico, Recinto Río Piedras • ProFamilia •
• Ashford Presbyterian Community Hospital (El Presby) •
• Foundation for a Better Puerto Rico • Fundación A.M.A.R. •
• Hogar CREA de PR ** • CSA Group (San Juan) / Hospital de la Montaña Project ** •
• MOLO Village Community Development Corp. (Louisville, KY) ** •